Next Step is a place where new to intermediate weavers can meet for mentoring, finding solutions to problems, to build relationships and friends with other weavers, and grow our skills.
This weaving study group is open to all weavers who are guild members. We meet monthly to discuss current weaving projects, challenges with design, and technical requirements to improve the quality of our work and explore new techniques. Our focus is to support each other as we continue to grow toward the next step of expertise desired and to gain new knowledge to integrate into our work through this process. We bring in others from the guild to talk and share their knowledge on specific areas. We share our work and have discussions on our projects and share ideas on our next project. Each member agrees to complete a minimum of one project annually that will focus on their goals and objectives with the group.
- It will require you to participate and to support one everyone
- You will celebrate your big and little steps
- You will weave and grow
Our meetings continue to be on the third Thursday of each month at 1:00. I have reserved Firestation 14 Community Room at 1875 Dublin Blvd (Dublin and N. Academy) for our meetings throughout the year. Our reservation is from 12:30 PM to 3:00 PM.
There are COVID regulations that we must adhere to:
- Masks are required if you have not been vaccinated. This is a City requirement.
- Masks are optional for everyone else.
- No food is allowed, although that could change as COVID changes.
- You are allowed to bring in bottled water for yourself.
Contact Betsy Anderson through the Member directory.