Pikes Peak Weavers Guild is pleased that you are registering for what is sure to be an exciting event! Here is some information about your registration before you complete the form:
- Registration for the event will close on May 10
- No refunds for cancellations will be given after May 10
- Any registration sent via the Postal Service must be postmarked by May 10
- No walk-in registrations
- You will be asked for your preference in follow up communication. Parking is free but you must have a code to enter into the parking system to receive this benefit. We will email and/or mail your information for parking prior to the event.
- Food choices are listed, if you have special dietary considerations that are not met by the menu offered, please provide the requirements and we will work with the caterer at UCCS to meet your needs
- Payment online will be through PayPal, if you do not have an account you can still pay using your credit/debit card. Otherwise print the registration and mail it to the address on the form.
We look forward to seeing you!